Online Application Portal for St. Vincent de Paul K.G.Admissions for 2018-19
St. Vincent de Paul K.G., Khar will be conducting ONLINE APPLICATIONS for admission for JUNIOR K.G. for the academic year 2018-19.
Admissions portal closed for Jr. KG.
Please note that the mobile number used to Register will be used for all communication, status updates etc. in regard to your application for admission. You will need scanned copies (jpeg or pdf files only) of the following documents in order to complete the application form.
Information for selected students
- Fees to be paid on 26th & 27th February 2018 from 9:00 a.m. to 12.00 noon only.
- No fees will be accepted after 27th of February 2018.
- If you do not pay the admission fees by 27th February 2018, the admission of your child stands cancelled.
- Please bring the original documents listed below.
- Kindly bring the child along with you on the date of paying the admission fees for uniform measurement.
- Uniforms will be distributed on 7th June 2018 from 9:00 a.m. to 11.30 a.m.
- Fees are not refundable. Please do not approach the Manager / Principal on this account.
- Admission of your child is not transferable.
- Coloured Passport size photo of the child (45mm x 35 MM)
- Family photo max width 10 cm
Certificates & Documents
- Application Form
- Municipal Birth Certificate of the child
- Proof of Residence
- Ration Card of family/Telephone bill/Electricity Bill/Passport
- Aadhar Card of father and mother
- Aadhar card of child
- Parent’s academic qualifications (if any)
- Baptism certificate of the child seeking admission– in case of Christians only
- Caste Certificate (in the Child’s name – if any)
- Medical Certificate – compulsory in case of disability
Date of Birth
|Admission to||Date of Birth From||Date of Birth Till|
|Jr. KG||1 August 2013||30 September 2014|
Online applications close on
28 January, 2018 @ 5.00 pm
Selection of ApplicantsThe School will contact the applicants for a document review meeting via SMS. Please do not contact the school until then.
Please do not disturb the school authorities during the entire application process. There are very few seats available, so your cooperation will be appreciated. You will be informed of the status of your application via SMS on the mobile numbers submitted online as part of the application.